If you’re not sitting down yet, we recommend you do this before your first sip of our Forever Mint Tea because it kicks like a mule.
Would you like a cup of delicious herbal tea to help you regenerate and refresh yourself? Mint is one of our most valuable herbs that helps the human body with its strong aromatic taste.
Mint tea for everyone!
The great advantage of peppermint tea is that it has a strong refreshing effect, it does not contain caffeine at all, so anyone can consume it with confidence. The combination of the Peppermint and the Black Pepper provides a blast like dynamite. The sweetness of the spearmint lifts your mood and the Allspice gives the aromatic kick.
- Due to the menthol, this tea has a characteristic aroma and cooling effect.
- Mint tea facilitates digestion, relieves pain, and relieves gas production and bloating.
- It can help relieve tension, headaches and migraines. Because peppermint acts as a muscle relaxant and painkiller, it can reduce certain types of headaches. The menthol in the mint oil increases blood flow, providing a cooling sensation, thus relieving pain.
- It gives energy. If your body and mind are just running low, there is nothing better than consuming a cup of hot blended minty tea. Its refreshing taste is guaranteed to help you feel fit again. Just think what this combination will do!
- Black, Red & White Peppercorns
CAUTION: Herbs have medicinal properties and can promote the body's physical and mental self-healing and harmonising process, but they cannot replace medical examination, care, and possible treatment - so if you are on medication from your doctor, please check that they are happy for you to drink the tea. If you feel any discomfort, stop and only restart slowly if you are comfortable doing so (it might not be the herbal tea that causes the discomfort!). Pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under the age of 12 years old exercise extra caution.
The tea blend does not contain caffeine, additives or artificial colours. Feel free to consume it all day, even before bed. For possible side effects, please click on the ingredients.
Heat a fresh cup of water to almost boiling point, pour over 1-2 teaspoons of tea and steep with a cover for 15-20 minutes. Best consumed freshly brewed as a hot drink, in itself, this has a beneficial effect on your immune system and your mood. For best flavour, store in a cool dark place.
Colour: Amber Sunset
Aroma: Peppery, minty and floral
Initial taste: Minty
Midtones: Peppery mint
Aftertaste: Tingly peppery mint