Traditional therapeutic use
- Nerve tonic/booster – lavender is an ingredient of a treatment herbal tea mix for this condition.
- Anti-flatulence – dissolves wind cramps.
- Disinfects the intestines and promotes gut health.
- Relieves stress, and anxiety.
- Helps soothe headaches and migraines.
- Appetite enhancer.
- A breath freshener and mouthwash.
- Herbal bath agent (balneological).
- Soothes bee, wasp, and insect stings.
- Cures cold sores and blisters.
- Cures athlete’s foot.
- Unsweetened tea as a hair rinse to help reduce hair loss and dandruff.
- For use in sleep and dream pillows.
- Tucked in drawers to freshen clothing and repel moths.
Possible side effects
Because these products do contain active ingredients, please ensure that you do not exceed the recommended doses and if in any doubt, or if you experience any side effects – however slight – please consult your doctor or healthcare professional.